Thursday, February 28, 2008

OK, That's it!

I'm walking out to stretch my legs between classes here and as I'm coming back to class, I see these two girls giggling at each other, holding each others clothes, getting closer, closer....

No, no, no. What is happening here? Lesbian 7th graders? What? Out there for everyone to see?

Sick, sick, sick.

Many taxpayers oppose homosexulaity as a violation of God's law. In fact sodomy is one of the four sins that cry to Heaven for justice. Many of these people have kids in the schools that they are paying to support through taxes. These people tell their children that homosexuality is wrong, is a sin, etc. But their kids come to this junior high school and see two lesbian 7th grade girls physically advancing upon each other.

I don't know how much more of this filth I can take.

No comments: